Views: Garden, Pool
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Tuscany meets Constantia in this contemporary-chic and beautifully styled house that rests in the heart of Camps Bay. Ideal for families or groups of friends looking to enjoy Cape Town’s cosmopolitan lifestyle, this four-bedroomed home is ideally located to explore the Mother City and enjoy the peace and tranquillity that inner Camps Bay has to offer. Surrounded by a beautifully manicured fynbos garden and rockery, deep-set balconies with wrought-iron railings and arched apertures echo the sprawling villas of Tuscany, while the magnificent tree-filled garden, large swimming pool and wide terraces are akin to a Constantia estate property. Spacious, stylish living spaces are decorated in natural shades and fresh whites and are designed to maximise comfort while maintaining an element of sophistication. The lounge, kitchen and dining room merge effortlessly into one another creating individual, yet connected living spaces and flow out onto a broad terrace with that overlooks the garden and swimming pool. A fully equipped kitchen is ideal for entertaining with modern amenities and a sunny breakfast nook with table and chairs that looks over the garden. Interior living spaces boast an eight-seater dining table and large, comfortable couches while the outdoor terrace is well protected from the elements and features two eight-seater dining tables, sun loungers, a hanging egg chair. Four bedrooms are situated on the lower level of the house and offer comfortably furnished havens in which to relax. The spacious master bedroom has a queen sized bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower and opens onto a private terrace that overlooks the garden and pool. Of the remaining three bedrooms, two feature queen beds and one offers twin beds. These three bedrooms share a single bathroom with shower and bath. The house has a lovely garden and large swimming pool, with BBQ area and plenty of space for outdoor entertaining. Fully secure with an alarm and electric fencing, this beautiful villa offers ample parking for at least four vehciles and ample on-street parking. A short drive will get you to the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, the popular V&A Waterfront and the city centre. Please take note: there is a resident housekeeper at this property
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.