Views: Ocean, Mountain
Minimum Stay: 3 days
The pool is no longer available due to Cape Towns water restrictions. A lovely six-bedroomed property nestled in a quiet section of Camps Bay close to The Glen, 11 The Meadows is a comfortable, ocean-side retreat that is ideal for families and groups of friends in search of a home-away-from-home feel.
The property is entered from the street level through a shady courtyard, which features a small garden, a fish pond and a wood-burning pizza oven. Guests enter into the large open-plan kitchen, which was designed for cooking and entertaining, with a double fridge/freezer, a gas and electric oven, stove, hob and grill, microwave, dishwasher and four sinks. The kitchen can be closed off from the main living areas with double doors and boasts a special serving window and counter top.
The kitchen flows into the air-conditioned living areas, with three comfortable couches, a flat screen television and a dining table for twelve people. The living areas open onto a conservatory / sun room that as glass folding doors that can be folded back to embrace lovely views over the garden and swimming pool. Three of the six bedrooms are located on this level, including the master bedroom.
The spacious master bedroom is air-conditioned and features a twin-to-king converted bed, an open-plan en-suite bathroom with a spa bath, shower, bidet, double vanity and heated towel rails. The second and third bedrooms also offer twin-to-king converted beds and share a bathroom with bath and shower. All bedrooms have plush carpeting with underfloor heating.
The lower level of the house can be reached by one of two staircases and features a bar and entertainment area with a kitchenette and wine cellar, a scullery, three bedrooms and access to the garden, patio, barbeque area and large swimming pool. A comfortable lounge has a television and couches while the bar and kitchenette boast a grill stove, sink and bar counter with four stools. The entertainment area opens out onto the garden and patio, which has a gas barbecue and a large swimming pool. Three carpeted bedrooms have twin-to-king converted beds and separate bathrooms with showers and baths and enjoy underfloor heating throughout.
Secure and beautifully positioned, this lovely Camps Bay abode is an attractive option for families and friends looking to enjoy a comfortable and tranquil retreat. 11 the Meadows is a short drive from the palm-lined beachfront of Camps Bay, which is packed with cafés, bars and restaurants.
Housekeeping Sunday to Friday ( excluding Saturdays and Public Holidays )
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property