Views: Sea, Mountain
Minimum Stay: 3 days
The Falcon has the ultimate position in Camps Bay with the best views of the sea and the 12 Apostles Mountains. This Villa is a majestic 3 bedroom Villa on the hills of Camps Bay, bordering the slopes of Table Mountain. A steep driveway leads up to the front entrance. The Villa enters to a mirrored stairwell leading up to the main floor above. The living space on the first floor is divided into a kitchen and dining area, as well as a formal lounge and informal TV room. The dining room comfortably seats 8 at a large wooden table set against a backdrop of modern artwork and framed by the Camps Bay coastline in the distance. The kitchen is set behind the dining room and is a perfect and private space to create sumptuous meals. The formal lounge is styled in rich shades of grey which perfectly contrast against eye-catching pieces of art adorning the walls. Minimalist furnishings create a magnificent sense of space and are of a quality tantamount to high end luxury. Leading off the formal lounge is the TV room with flat screen TV and direct access to outdoor dining area. Large sliding doors open the length of the TV room, formal lounge and dining room, opening up the entire living area to the deck with infinity pool. The top floor features three sea facing bedrooms. The second and third bedrooms each feature a queen bed and share a spacious bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. Both bedrooms have large sliding doors which open up to reveal endless views of the coastline and crashing waves. A balcony runs the length of the top floor, creating a seamless link between the bedrooms. The piece de resistance is the master bedroom with king size bed and unsurpassed views of the coastline and imperial Twelve Apostles mountain range. A free standing oval bath beneath works of modern art evoke a sublime sense of rest and relaxation. Great panes of glass extend to the ceiling beyond the en suite, open plan bathroom walls, highlighting the majestic Twelve Apostles range. The spacious bedroom offers ample cupboard space, features a flat screen TV as well as state of the art, high end bathroom furnishings. The Falcon is a unique, 5 star vacation rental and is ideal for the astute traveller seeking an unforgettable, exclusive and serene holiday in Camps Bay. Kindly note that this Villa is not suitable for children.
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property
Reviews for The Falcon, Camps Bay
- 5 star0
- 4 star1
- 3 star0
- 2 star0
- 1 star0