Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Lions View Penthouse on the upper part of the property features its own separate entrance, two spacious double bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms, a lounge and fully equipped open-plan kitchen. The unique design of the roof makes the most of the majestic mountain views. The balcony with its soar heated plunge pool is the ideal place to enjoy the sun, panoramic views and the soothing sound of the sea.
If you wish, you could combine the Main House and Penthouse for a spacious seven -bedroom villa that sleeps up to 14 guests.
- 140 sq.M (1500 sq. feet).
- Up to 4 guests
- 2 Bedrooms, both with king size beds and flat screen TVs
- One bathroom with shower and bath plus one luxury bathroom with walk-in shower
- Charlotte Rhys toiletries
- Gowns and slippers
- Open plan fully equipped and fitted: dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and small appliances
- Spacious lounge with dining at kitchen counter
- Large balcony with solar heated plunge pool, loungers, BBQ. Ideal for tanning and outdoor dining
- Large flat-screen HD TV with full DSTV (satellite) package
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- High speed ADSL WiFi Internet connection, 1 gig free per day
Cooling & heating:
- Air-conditioning & under-floor heating is provided to selected areas
- Gas fireplace for those chilly winter evenings.
- Magnificent views of Lions Head
- Full laundry facilities and house-keeping service Monday to Friday, excl public holidays
- Use of off street parking bay in front of house
- Intercom access, armed response and alarm
- 5-Minute walk to Camps Bay beach
- Cafes, restaurants, bars and Shops
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fire Place
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Serviced Daily
Terms And Conditions:
1. The tenant hereby agrees to the occupation of the premises for their use as short term holiday accommodation for the period as set out in the above confirmation and agree to pay for the full period prior to occupation.
2. The total rental shall be non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the tenant for whatever reason. We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of the tenant failing to pay the deposit timeously as set out in the above confirmation, the booking shall fall away and this Agreement shall be considered cancelled by both parties.
3. The tenant lets the premises for use as a private residence only. The number of tenants is not to exceed the number set out in the above confirmation. Additional tenants will be charged a pro-rate amount of the rental. Notwithstanding herein before stated, the tenant may sublet the premises on the same terms and conditions as stated herein. Lions View is a non-smoking residence and smoking is only permitted outside.
4. During the period of occupation the tenant shall keep the premises and contents thereof in good order and condition, and at the termination thereof return the entire premises and contents in the same good order and condition as they were at the commencement of occupation by the tenant. The tenant shall be responsible for all costs of any breakages or damage to the leased premises and its contents.
5. Lions View accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, loss, damage, accident or injury to the tenant, its invitees or any third person using the leased premises whether due to any negligence on the part of Lions View, their agents, their staff or otherwise. The tenant will under no circumstances have any claim against Lions View for consequential loss howsoever caused. The tenant hereby indemnifies Lions View against any claim of this nature made against Lions View by any person who is not a party to this rental agreement.
6. Note that no parties or noise is permitted that may offend the neighbours or contravene any Law.
7. There will be an R 500.00 charge for any keys not returned to the office.
8. This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
9. The tenant hereby chooses domicillium citandi et executandi for all purposes at the leased premises and accepts the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court, Cape Town for the purpose of any action against him/her in terms of this rental agreement and further agrees that he/she shall be liable for any legal costs incurred in respect of any action instituted against him/her for the recovery of any outstanding amount in terms of this rental agreement on the attorney and client scale including collection commission.
10. The tenant must report any concerns/defects of whatsoever nature regards the premises within 24 hours after arrival. Failing this, it will be construed that the premises contain everything in good order and condition. The tenant shall not make any alterations or additions to the premises.
11. Lions View is a smoke-free property - kindly smoke outside.
12. Airport transfers to be cancelled at least 12 hours prior to the transport time - non arrivals or late cancellations will be charged for in full.
13. No housekeeping on weekends and public holidays if discounted rates are offered.
14. A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking and the balance is due 30 days before arrival.
Booking Conditions: No bookings allowed for shorter than 6 nights. A refundable breakage deposit of R5000 will be required.
- 50% Deposit payable within 5 days to secure your booking
- 50% Balance payable 30 days before arrival