Views: Ocean, Mountain
Minimum Stay: 3 days
The Penthouse Apartment is Camps Bay Terrace’s premier accommodation. Come and treat yourself to absolute luxury with spectacular views of the Twelve Apostles and the Atlantic Ocean. During the day the sun beats down on the terrace, and the rays glisten off the sea; at night the crescent of lights around the bay creates a delightful and sophisticated ambience. The apartment is very spacious and has two bedrooms (both with en-suite bathrooms), a lounge, a dining room and a kitchen. All living rooms open onto a large terrace with a solar heated plunge pool. The décor is a unique blend of Modern and African. Stainless steel and clean lines combine with masks, carvings and other African artefacts from Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, South Africa and further afield to give this property a special and ethnic feel. Both bedrooms open via sliding doors onto the terrace and have wonderful views of mountain and sea. One bathroom has a bath tub and stand in shower, the other has a large shower only. The lounge and dining room are in contemporary style and open onto the terrace overlooking the ocean. The kitchen is conveniently located to service the dining room and bedrooms. It is fully equipped with top quality appliances as well as cutlery and crockery, enabling convenient self-catering and laundry. The terrace has outdoor furniture, a barbeque as well as sun loungers, so you can make the most of the long summer days and balmy nights. Spend your day outside lounging on the terrace with a glass of wine in hand and the sound of surf in your ears, or dipping into the splash pool with an unrivalled view. It is a perfect spot to watch the often spectacular sunsets of Camps Bay. In the winter a wood fireplace supplements under floor heating to add comfort and romance even in the coldest of winter storms. Solar PV provides most of our electricity, heat pumps minimise energy usage, and solar panels keep the pool warm. The apartment has recently also been supplied with a UPS to ensure that there are lights and uninterrupted TV viewing during load shedding. You can curl up in front of the satellite TV or just collapse onto the comfortable sofas to enjoy your latest book. If you’d prefer to go out and be entertained, the Camps Bay beach and promenade are only four minutes stroll away, with numerous restaurants, bars, live music and even a theatre. To ensure that your stay is as relaxing as possible we will service your apartment everyday except Sundays and Public Holidays, and help you wherever we can with other arrangements. Come and unwind in Camps Bay! We look forward to having you join us!
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.